Rs 130/- per 250 ml. bottle
Hexaconazole 5% S.C.
250 ml. bottle
250 ml. / acre
Fungus & bacterial disease
· It is classified as a contact fungicide with preventive activity.
· It inhibits enzyme activity in fungi by forming a complex with metal-containing enzymes including those involved in production.
· It is used to protect many fruit, vegetable, grain, nut and field crops against a wide spectrum of fungal diseases, including potato blight, leaf spot, scab (on apples and pears), and rust (on roses)
· It is also used for seed treatment of cotton, potatoes, corn, safflower, sorghum, peanuts, tomatoes, flax, and cereal grains etc.
- Mix in the ratio of 250 ml. Touch Hexa in 160 litre of water and spraying on crops or as being recommended
- First Spraying in 20 to 25 days of sowing/transplantation of crop, and for increases the yield significantly after every 15 days spray it’s.