SHRI UTTAM SULPHUR
Rs 400/- per 5 Kg. pouch
Sulphur WDG 80%
5 kg. Pouch
5 kg. / acre
Fungus & bacterial disease
· It is classified as a contact fungicide with preventive activity.
· It inhibits enzyme activity in fungi by forming a complex with metal-containing enzymes including those involved in production.
· It is used to protect many fruit, vegetable, grain, nut and field crops against a wide spectrum of fungal diseases, including potato blight, leaf spot, scab (on apples and pears), and rust (on roses)
· It is also used for seed treatment of cotton, potatoes, corn, safflower, sorghum, peanuts, tomatoes, flax, and cereal grains etc.
- Mix in the ratio of 1 kg. Uttam sulphur in 160 litre of water and spraying on crops or as being recommended
- First Spraying in 20 to 25 days of sowing/transplantation of crop, and for increases the yield significantly after every 15 days spray it’s.
- For top dressing mix 5 Kg. Uttam sulphur with any fertilizer for per acre, first apply in 20 to 25 days of sowing/transplantation of crops, and for increases for the better yield significantly after every 15 days use it.